Wednesday, February 03, 2010

The difference a few months makes

A few weeks ago we went to St. George for a break from the cold and fog. Not that it was super warm there, but it was at least not snowing and freezing. We chose a hotel with a pool 'cause it had been some months since the boys had gone swimming. That turned out to be a good choice because they LOVED it. At the end of the summer they, of course, loved swimming, but Mikey was still very clingy to the edge of the pool and to us and Luke wouldn't dare get in this little boat. Apparently they progressed over the last few months...by swimming in the bath tub...? Who knows, but it was great and they loved it.

Luke loved his little boat, as you can see. (I know I've said this before, but MAN that kid is the cutest thing ever--though I'm pretty sure it's so that we don't kill him, but more on that another day.)



And Mikey just swam up and down the pool in his life jacket like it was no big deal. (Trust me, last summer it was a big deal!)

(There is actually a pool at my gym. I feel a little bad about not taking advantage of that more now. Time to go swimming)

No comments: