Sunday, January 31, 2010

Christmas PJ's and Christmas morning

What's that you say? It's almost Valentine's Day? Well I say, "back off!" I was busy this month, alright? I thought that since my boys keep insisting on wearing their Christmas PJ's then it's really actually current to post these pictures. (Seriously, Mikey will settle on his other PJ's when these ones are dirty, but otherwise it has to be these.)

I know that most everyone does the whole PJ's on Christmas Eve thing, but I never really did that growing up. Well this year I saw some cute ones so I thought I'd try it. I think we actually let them open them up a few days before Christmas so that they could get used a few times before Christmas was over. Who knew they'd be so insistent on going against the social norms and continuing to wear them long after the season! Those rebels.

And here is Christmas morning. Hey, I have a handful of other Christmas morning pictures that I never posted so at least I resisted the temptation of posting the full blown Christmas tree and present opening in February. (Mostly because I have like a gazillion other pictures from January to catch up on--so stay tuned for the next few days.)

No comments: