I know this post is a week or so too late, but I still had to post it because I love it. Of course, these videos are kind of long so I don't really expect that anyone else except the grandparents will love them as much as we do.
Mikey had a little Christmas program for his preschool and it was awesome. The first two videos are Rudolph. I had to break the song into two because it was too big to upload all together. And the reason why this is so great is because at first Mikey was singing like most of the little kids--just kind of mumbling through. But then during this song the teacher made some sort of "sing louder" signal and Mikey took it to heart. For the rest of the program he is almost the only one you can hear. He does sacrifice tone for volume, but it's all part of his charm. (Incidentally, the kid just behind him is one of his best friends in class and our next door neighbor. He is the one you can hear when you can't hear Mikey.)
(I apologize for the shaky camera work, but I just couldn't hold that thing straight while laughing my head off.)
Rudolph 1
Rudolph 2
Christmas Tree--this one is a lot shorter so for those who only want a small dose ;)
Luke loved the whole thing--especially in between songs when everyone clapped
10 months ago
2 comments:
Your boys are darling!!! Congrats on another one.
Those videos are priceless. Your boys are adorable. I'm also pregnant but I don't know how many days I have left. I should put a countdown thing on one of my blogs. I'm due May 27th. That's kind of close to yours, eh?
Anyway, Happy New Year!de
Post a Comment