That's right folks, I'm all alone. I'm STILL all alone. I continue to be the only one in this household to be contributing any estrogen........ and that's because we're having another boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We had our ultrasound today and the most important thing we discovered was that everything looks great and we have a healthy baby. But the fun thing to discover is that we are bringing another boy home. :) Now if you feel the need to comfort someone over the fact that is it ANOTHER boy, your sympathies would be best aimed toward Mikey. People keep saying, "Oh, you probably want a girl, huh?" "Oh, I hope you get a girl." Perhaps if the NEXT one is another boy, I might want your sympathies :) But I really didn't care this time, I'm actually very excited about another little boy.
Mikey, on the other hand.... He mentioned wanting a sister awhile ago, but he hadn't mentioned it in a while so I thought maybe he wouldn't care. He did. When we told him he was getting a baby brother again, he instantly dropped his head and did his trying-not-to-cry face and said, "but I want a baby sister!" He hugged Lance for a bit and remained sad and teary for awhile.
We seem to be better now, though. Lance told him that he's such a good big brother to Luke that Heavenly Father is sending him another brother. Then I showed him all the pictures we got from the ultrasound (which I'll post a little later) and explained what everything was. Between those two things he is now pretty excited--for now anyway :)
I must either be excellent with boys, or else would be terrible with girls :) Either way, for now we're happy!
10 months ago
4 comments:
you are going to have this baby boy thing down pat! congratulationssss!
maybe ur soooo horrible with boys that Heavenly Father is giving you one last shot to get it right b4 giving you a girl! JK your awesome congrats!!!
Congratulations! You guys are going to be boy-raising-experts.
Congrats!!! Maybe you could pass some of your boy raising knowledge over this way - I've only got one and I can barely handle it. YOU ARE A SUPERWOMAN!!!! LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment