Mikey turned 4 a week ago. I worried that after his birthday was over he would be sad and ready for his next, but instead all we do now is talk about how he is 4 and all that it brings. He tells us all day about the things he can and should do now that he is 4. Today he even said that 4-year-olds listen better to their moms and dads...hey, who am I to argue with that!
It really does amaze me how grown up he seems every day. He is a huge helper and such a great big brother. He is also so enthralled with every baby we see and will give it all he's got to get a smile out of a baby. So I have high hopes for his relationship with the new baby when he comes. We are so crazy about this little man--from the very first day we met! :)
Day one
And here we are at four! I personally didn't think the party was as smooth as it could have been, but Mikey had a blast so I count that as a success!
A little present opening...
4 comments:
Fun! Happy 4th Birthday Mikey! And the cake looks awesome Kristy.
your cake looks great!!
Great job with the cake...it looks great. I can't believe he's so big already. He looks so grown up.
Happy Birthday Mikey! Eliot is completely obsessed with superheroes (especially Spiderman) and flings webs at everyone we pass on the street. Also, another thing a 4 year old can do - according to Eliot - eat pizza. He won't eat it anymore because he claims 3 year olds do NOT eat pizza, only 4 year olds. Man, it was a go to food!!
Post a Comment