I am still as in love with this little guy as ever--in love and VERY tired! We have made it through the first week. It was full of ups and downs. Ups because, well, we have this precious little newborn and we are all crazy about him! The downs are of course because I'm recovering from birth, remembering how hard nursing is at first (but so, so worth it!!), feeling lucky when I get two hours of sleep in a row, and having Lance go back to work and leaving me with THREE KIDS!! AHHH! :)
We left the hospital on Saturday morning and it was so nice to get home. Here is baby Joey all ready to make the trip. You will notice how he is asleep on his little arm there. This is how he sleeps all the time!! It's so cute. He's so tiny!
After leaving the hospital in tears every time he came to visit (well, at least leaving in whines), Mikey was SOOO excited to finally have Joey come home. He just wants to hold him all day.
On a side note: Look at this kid on this day three days before Joey was born.
Here he is the day after. Do you see it?! He's totally like 10 times bigger than he was!!!
Okay, you all may not see it, but if you were holding eight and half pounds of baby Joey you would see it! Luke suddenly seems so huge! It makes me a little sad because he's my baby :( I remembered this phenomenon clearly with Mikey when Luke was born, but I still can't get used to it.
Okay, you all may not see it, but if you were holding eight and half pounds of baby Joey you would see it! Luke suddenly seems so huge! It makes me a little sad because he's my baby :( I remembered this phenomenon clearly with Mikey when Luke was born, but I still can't get used to it.
3 comments:
Oh he is soooo adorable Kristy:) Your little family is beautiful:):) Congratulations:):)
Oh Kristy, he is so cute. And it looks like he is a good little sleeper.
I wish we were there to help you. I hope you are surviving okay!
Congratulations, he's beautiful! I have an almost 4 week old now and she's a sensitive one! I'm in for it big time! Good luck with your three:)
Post a Comment