Luke plays hard. (He's kind of a little spaz, actually.) So Luke sleeps hard. I love watching him sleep. I'm always somewhere between laughing my head off and shedding tears about how cute and little he is.

I can't get these pictures to rotate right, but tilt you head and look. They will for sure make you laugh. Yes, he's hanging off the bed, suspended by the sheet.


Luke was taking a nap. He woke up in a great mood and jumped around his bed a bit while laughing at dad. Dad was on the phone so didn't pick him up right away. Suddenly he turned around and saw this. Luke was asleep.

1 comment:
These are so cute! I love watching G. sleep, but she's such a difficult sleeper that I'm always too terrified to risk taking a picture.
It was so great to see you guys in Washington. Your boys are adorable. I wish we lived closer.
Post a Comment