Friday, April 22, 2011

5 years already

Just look how big that kid is!!! When did that happen!


Mikey turned 5 last week and I can't believe it. It was a great celebration.

Mom and dad with birthday boy

It was really kind of sad to watch him ride his old little 12" wheeled bike with his knees up in his armpits, so it was time for a new bike.

Mimi gives the best gifts :)

Birthday breakfast


And then there was the birthday party!

(these aren't in any particular order)

We had all Mikey's favorite cousins and some friends at the Classic Fun Center. And I must say, it really was a FUN center. The kids had a blast with all the big bouncy houses, jungle gyms, arcade games, and scooter track.






And FINALLY...the cake. I just couldn't help myself. As I stay up until 4am I think, "why can't I just do something simple." But I can't. This was my first attempt at fondant. Eh. Not my favorite, but it sure can be cute.
Get it? Superman lifting the building?



Happy Birthday, Mikey!!! We Love you!!!

1 comment:

Ang said...

Sweet cake Kristy! And Happy Belated Birthday, Mikey! from Jack and Sadie!!!