Sunday, April 24, 2011

Cute baby Joe

Oh my sweet baby Joe!!! I can't get enough of him. He is just so frickin' cute. I love him. He's about 10 1/12 months now. He is EVERYwhere. He tries to climb the stairs whenever given the chance (which isn't often because we just don't want to go there yet.) He opens every cupboard we have (spilled an entire container of oatmeal a few days ago--that was great), and just reaches and grabs everything he can. He stands and cruises along a little, but no walking. And he has some way awesome snagglely (snaggelly? snagley?) teeth. Oh he's so cute. Did I mention I love him!!!


Lance hates these leggings things and makes fun of me every time I put them on him, but come on, look how cute!! I love them. And look how cute he is.


He does this little head-tilt, shy-face thing all the time and it's my favorite.


And he LOVES dad. He gets so excited when dad shows up.



That's all. Just wanted to share some cute ones.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Very cute.