Yay for Lance!!! After three long and grueling years, last Friday Lance graduated from BYU Law School! We are so proud :)

The proud wife

The proud father-in-law. Unfortunately, the timing was bad and Lance's parents were not able to make the trip, but it was great to have both of my parents there to join in the celebration.

Yes, we made him pose so that we could get his hood and all

I was so proud of myself. From clear across the Marriott center, I spotted Lance immediately on the floor during the commencement exercises. This looks like it would be easy, but the camera captured this better than it actually looked from so far away. I know my hubby when I see him ;)

The two days of graduation were fun for the boys as they got to hang out with their cousins Abigail and William who live so close to
BYU, but it was also exhausting. This was what we found after the long drive home one night. (And this was probably how Abigail and William's mom felt each night after they left.)

Be sure to notice the "Y" in the background (because that's what we were going for.)

Lance with all his law-school-suffering peeps. They all made it! Congratulations!
Now just a few months of bar prep, the bar, and then his judicial clerkship starting August 1st.... And that's why I'm blogging from Hawaii :)
4 comments:
I'm so proud too!!! Much love, Cristina (from Tampa)
Congratulations to you both. That's a lot of work. You earned it! Best of luck now.
congratulations!!
congrats and you suck if you're in Hawaii...but I still love you!
Post a Comment