Days old
Between one and two...

Two years
I love this kid so much it hurts! He is the happiest little kid around and such a little mama's boy... and I love it! If I didn't have a business and house to run, I'd do nothing, but play with him all day long because he is so happy when I do. Love him.We were in St. George for a little family reunion for Luke's birthday, and Joey's birthday is a few days after Luke's so we did a little joint party. But this post is about Luke so I'll get to Joey's later.
The cake. Luke LOVED it. He is still talking about his "black cake" and how his birthday is coming up again. (I probably could have just plopped a Batman figurine in the middle of square, black frosted cake, and he'd have been just as happy... but let's pretend that's not true) This was my third superhero cake (but second Batman) and I've resigned myself to the fact that there will be many more. I was originally planning something way more complicated, but seeing as I had two cakes to do while on vacation, I decided simplicity was the way to go. And actually, it probably looks better being simple than if I did something complicated.
No comments:
Post a Comment