Well, we made it, and both boys spent every precious moment at the water's edge trying to hit the too-tame ducks that foolishly wandered in our direction. It was a lot of fun, and I'm very proud of my boys (except for the throwing rocks at ducks part, but we'll cover that later).
Getting back to the headline, on the way up the mountain, there was a young man who passed us as he ran up the trail for a tough workout. He was sporting gym shorts and an Ipod, and a shirt was conspicuously absent. This conversation ensued:
Mikey: Dad, that guy didn't have a shirt on.
Me: Yup, he sure didn't.
Mikey: Why didn't he have a shirt on?
Me: I dunno. He was probably hot and it's cooler without a shirt on.
Mikey: It's pretty un-polite when people don't wear shirts, isn't it?
Me: I suppose it is.
No comments:
Post a Comment