Sunday, October 16, 2011

First Days

I know, these are a little late as the first day of school was like a month and a half ago, but what can I say. It's been busy.

Here is my little Luke, who is getting way too big, eating breakfast on his first day of school. He had been waiting for this day for at least a year--ever since he started realizing where Mikey was going three times week.
So excited!
And so handsome :)

Here he is just before jumping out of the car. (And there is Mikey still in his PJ's because kindergarteners don't get to actually start the first week of school due to testing. He was NOT happy having the tables turned on who got to go to school and who didn't.)

And finally it was Mikey's turn. He was so excited.

And what's more, the whole neighborhood of kids walk together to school and he LOVES it. (I'm just wondering how long that will last. I have many, many memories of walking to and from school and not one of being super excited about it. )

No comments: