I have purchased many an item such as the one pictured below for I have given many a baby gift to those having girls.
Because this baby is NOT a boy! We are thrilled, but trying to prepare for our balls, trucks, and superhero world to be turned upside down!
(Okay, I must admit that due to my previously-mentioned bleeding/abruption problem I have had a handful of ultrasounds between 14 and 17 weeks. At each ultrasound the doctor said he would guess it was girl. But always it was followed by a, "but the tech will look again during your big ultrasound to confirm because it's still early." So we've had a few weeks to prepare for this possible verdict. It took us a minute to shift gears, but we are thrilled and it seems like exactly what we need.)

2 comments:
a girl! yay!
Congratulations, you guys. Girls are awesome!
Post a Comment