Sunday, November 06, 2011

Pumpkin time

Lance was up to his old tricks again this year. You know, I carve one pumpkin, he carves four. And he really did an amazing job this year. While passing out candy I got many, many comments on the amazing-ness of Lance's creations. There were even a few families who stopped and made their kids pose on our front steps in front of them. :)

First here is mine. I used a template and all that "shading" of that background was purely accidental. Lance tries to teach me how to do it right, but I just kind of hack through to get it done.
For the boys Lance asks them what they want, goes and looks at pictures online and lets them pick. Risky, if you ask me, but he does it and does a fabulous job. This next one here is Mikey's:
Here is Luke's (Lance was a little relieved he chose a simple pattern):
And here is Joey's (pretty sure Luke and Mikey conspired on the decision):
And finally, for the finale. This was Lance's masterpiece. I think a few guys offered to buy it :)
So proud :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OMGosh! That is unbelievable. I have never seen pumpkin carving so good. I'll be sure not to post our pumpkins now. Lol!

Nikki said...

Wow. That is all I can say.