Sunday, November 06, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Of course the boys have all been counting down to Halloween for a LONG time. So it was a good thing we had numerous opportunities to get all dolled up. We went with the whole Star Wars theme this year. Dad: Anakin, Mom: Queen Amidala, Mikey: Obi Wan Kenobi, Luke: Luke (hee hee) Skywalker, and Joey: Our little Yoda.

I know, a lot of these pictures are of Joey doing different things. I just couldn't get over him. He was the cutest thing ever in his little costume. Most of my pictures couldn't quite capture how cute he was, but some come close. And he was surprising good at a keeping his costume on.

First up
Mimi and Bampa's Halloween Party:

Anakin and Yoda: (See! Look how cute!)


The whole Star Wars clan:

The Jedi Knights:
Yoda finally got a hold of a light saber:
The dip I provided (it was actually ridiculously tasty):
Now onto event number two

Ward Halloween Party:

You should have seen Joey running around the gym in that robe. So cute.



The Young Men and Young Women were in charge of the activities. Lance is one of the leaders and came up with a Plink-O game. So they made him made him make the board. It turned out great and everyone loved it! (And someone has already borrowed it for a party they were having.) That's my talented husband, folks. :)

Here's Mikey taking his turn:
Joey wouldn't leave Lance's side through the whole game, whether it was the game or dad (or both), who knows.
Luke taking his turn:
And finally
Trick-or-Treating:

What a good-looking group :)

Did I mention how cute he was in his costume? So cute :)
Everyone else took pictures on our front steps, so I figured we should, too.

Happy Halloween!!

No comments: