Sunday, November 13, 2011

Nintendo and Their Flying Rodents

So, Lance was out running errands, and he ended up at BestBuy with all three boys (there is an extremely high probability that the world would end if I were to ever set foot in a store with all three boys in tow, but because I love him, I insist that Lance do any and all shopping thus triple laden).  Anyhoo, apparently Nintendo had a little booth to which a new 3DS was quite literally chained, but which could also be played by passers-by.  As if that weren't enough, for the smaller guinea pigs, they also had a gimmicky set of ears and a tail.  As each of the boys took his turn playing the thing, none could be talked out of doing so as a raccoon (I guess that's what that is).  Too cute.  P.S. This was written by Kristy, NOT Lance.



No comments: