Awww, he looks so peaceful, right?
Well don't be fooled!!!
It always seems to happen while I'm feeding Elise. It's like he knows....
Any guesses as what this white powdery substance it? Well the food pantry was locked. So I guess he went to find another cupboard not yet explored.
He went for under the sink and I guess thought he'd clean a little....
This is comet.
At least my family room smelled clean! It actually helped removed some of the ash still in the crevasses from his shenanigans in the fireplace.
Look how happy and proud he is...*sigh*
Though Joey went right into the bath after the comet incident, this was actually a few days later. We thought he was quietly playing in the bath....
Well, I guess he was. It was just playing in the bath AND the toilet. Again, look how happy he is. How can I stay mad at that face!
And last night we were together with my family. Joey LOVES playing with his cousins. But poor cousins sometimes. He dumped a cup of soda on one cousin and a cup of dirt on another. He just thinks it's fun play time! Sorry William and Eliza :(
No comments:
Post a Comment