Time flies and my baby girl is already two months old! Here are some of my favorite pictures from the last month. She seems to get cuter every day. She's a great baby. She spits up a fair bit, but she has started to do 8 hour stretches at night! It's usually from like 8 or 9 pm until 4 or 5 am, but I'll take it. And she's smiling more and more all the time. She is every body's favorite :)
She looks good in pink--good thing because I have a lot of pink stuff ;)
Here she is with her BFF who is one month older. Could they be any more different?
The first thing EVERYONE says to me is, "wow, look at that hair!" and then something about how she looks like an ethnic baby--Indian and Mexican are the most common. I'm pretty sure her little BFF here has yet to receive one comment like those ;)
There's nothing cuter than a sleeping baby (especially MY sleeping baby :)
She was just so cute in just her little diaper. I couldn't resist the picture.
Yay! Starting to smile!
She doesn't actually keep these shoes on very long, but they are so dang cute so I'm capturing them with the camera.
We're so crazy about our baby Elise!! Man, I love her!
No comments:
Post a Comment