Well, I've done it again. I've been terrible at keeping up with my little lady's first year so again I do 3 months at once. Our little Elise is doing wonderfully. She is so happy and the most loved little lady, what with her three older brothers. She finally got her first two teeth a week before her 10 month mark. Yay! She's a champ at walking along furniture and has even started to climb stairs a little. She's also had a few tumbles down our stairs :( Those were sad moments, but she recovered quickly with lots of cuddling. We love our little lady!! I don't know what we ever did without her!
10 Months (Jan. 14th):
Elise with her BFF! You would not believe how many pictures were taken
in order to come up with these few pictures of these two little ladies
together with both their faces in the shot and kind of smiling. Or
maybe you would believe it if you've ever tried to photograph 9- and
10-month-olds. (And by the way, I must give photo credit to my friend
Suzanne and her awesome new camera. The photo quality goes down from
here. Especially since most are from my iphone.)
Gettin' clean!
(I know, blurry iphone shots. But you've gotta seize the moment when it happens!)
It's hard enough to get her to sit still enough for me to put her hair in one pigtail, let alone two. But I give it a shot every now and then because she's so cute with the two!
She did NOT want to go to sleep. So she fell asleep sitting up. Thank goodness for the bumper!
Just hanging out with the fam. I love her face in all of these. She was just being funny.
Not great pictures of me, but she's so cute, I couldn't resist :)
Just waking up. I love her little sleepy face!
She loves her highchair!
These two pictures are kind of my faves even though she's so serious. I still love them!
9 Months (Dec. 14th):
She LOVES the bath!
Cheering for Mikey's Basketball team!
So pretty and ready for church
I know, so many of basically the same shot, but her little face is just so cute in all of these. I couldn't choose!
8 Months (Nov. 14th):
Just for the record, guess who bought those super cute, white, fluffy boots? (I'll give you hint--it was not mom... ;)









No comments:
Post a Comment