Whew! This is a long post! But when you have this much fun, you have to take this many pictures :)
So us wives were just a bit sneaky. Father's Day was coming up as was our friend, Peter's birthday. Realizing the two events were so close and that work was being taken off all around anyway, we decided we should all be together in San Diego. We did this without informing any of our family members. Well, eventually I had to tell Lance because we were getting on a plane. But Lance got to walk in on Peter's birthday with a bow around his neck and Peter had NO idea he was coming. :) The whole thing was no small feat, but it was well worth it!
I got to sit next to my sweet Joe
This was the best I could do with my phone from the seat in front of them on the plane
Trying to get to mom
BFFs reunited!
This was how she slept every night
Waiting in line for our first ride in California Adventure (Radiator Springs)
There we are, stolen with by my phone ;)
These three had some fun while waiting for us
A pretty awesome moment for Joey :)
That little Elise is looking a little too big and grown up there! (But oh so cute :)
Another great moment for Joey. Now that is a happy kid. :)
A few more stolen pictures
Luke is there next to me on Space Mountain, but you can't see his cute little face. He loved it, though.
Elise loved Ariel's Grotto
Just a few more excellent photos for the wedding video of these two one day ;)
Dads and babies
(How dad really feels about Disney Land. Just kidding. Kind of. ;)
But he puts on a good face :)
Day 2: Disney Land
Mamas and babies :)
Forgive me. Sometimes I just can't get enough of her face :)
Gotta do the Jungle Safari
These two at it again with the posing ;)
Our little angels having a bottle and binki moment
Just kind of love this picture of these three boys :)
Call up to the stage to dance away!
Just a happy baby
I so graciously volunteered to get pictures of the Tea Cups instead of enjoying that wonderful (vomit-inducing) ride.
(Okay, actually everyone loved it, but I just love how in the pictures, they all look like they are going to throw up--which I really would have done.)
Mickey's Toon Town
Joey was right at home
Swimming! Yeah, I mostly only got pictures of the babies. (What can I say? They are the cute ones of the bunch.)
These two just laying out like a couple of teenagers ;)
Daddy doing some piano teaching
A little more water fun on the last day :)
Water balloons, water table, and the hose
And finally a frozen Gogurt break
Love these two. Two peas in a pod.
There were a few plays put on for our enjoyment.
One of the best trips ever!
No comments:
Post a Comment