We managed a few more fun activities before Summer was up.
A little Silver Lake walking action with some best-ies cousins (well, 2nd cousins, but who's counting. ;)
Mikey and Benj just couldn't stay on the path
Joey also had a hard time staying on the path, but it was a little more troublesome when he'd wander ;)
After the loop it was finally time to eat!
Between Joey and Thomas, I'm pretty sure at least one of them was missing at all times.
Then our best friends drove in from CA for a last minute trip! Best surprise ever! We started at the Dinosaur Museum (on $2 Tuesday, which was a little crazy!)
We tried to get these four to all take a picture....
...It wasn't working out.
So we did boys then girls. :)
Well, and still with the girls, just having them both face the camera was a pretty big accomplishment.
And here is almost everyone. Elise was happily eating in the stroller. No way was I taking her out of that thing just for a picture!
A few days later, we were off to the Farm!
Feeding the animals was a huge hit
A little jail time
And you have to end with a pony ride
How cute is she! (Kind of love her. ;)
Then we ended at the Kangaroo Zoo. This was the only picture I took, though. I can't help myself. I know we're kind of obnoxious about it, but we just think she's the cutest thing going :)
No comments:
Post a Comment