Monday, September 16, 2013

Family Reunion 2013

For our family trip this year, we didn't go far. Just up to Park City. But it was really all about the company, not the location. And actually, Park City is gorgeous. So win-win :)

The bad news is that I never remembered to bring my camera anywhere. So I don't really have exciting pictures of our walks or swimming or Alpine Slide or anything. Mostly just a handful snapped in the house. Oh, and about one million on the deck trying to get all the children smiling at the same time. 

Some of my favorite subjects. I don't know what it is, but I freakin' love these four pictures of my baby and my hot husband. They are just so cute together. :)




It was a lovely house we rented. But it was four floors up! So it was exhausting to unpack :)
Just an average morning.

Cute little Sam :)

Will and Elise


 


Alrighty. Here are the attempts of a group picture. I seriously took probably 50 pictures. This is just a handful so we can see at least everyone's face (since there is at least one little one looking away at all times :)






 And these ones are just mine :) I just kind of love the progress in these to getting to the smile. Joey was clearly struggling at this point ;)




 Getting a little closer

At least Luke is hardly moving :)


Aaaaand, I think this is the best we've got.

Now it's just getting a little overly cheesy :)


And finally Elise gets the water we've been using to get her attention. Phew. That was rough. 

 Joey and Will are best little buds :)



 A little dessert before bed. See? I really only got pictures of everyone eating :)






When going to check on Mikey and Luke sleeping in a pull-out bed, this is what we found. Luke was zonked out on Mikey and using him like a pillow. (Perhaps proof that they do love each other? ;)
So we adjusted Luke and straightened him onto his pillow.

 Immediately after, Mikey rolled over and onto Luke. So cute :) 

The last while we were packing, Elise was just having a rough time (those darn teeth coming in can sure make someone grumpy.) Mimi and an ipad were the only thing that would make her feel better :)


No comments: