They're kids. They say funny stuff. It's inevitable! So here are some gems.
MIKEY:
Mikey to Luke: "I'm in second grade. You're in kindergarten. You have a lot of learning to do."
LUKE:
To mom: "Did all of us come in your tummy or did any of us come in a basket on the front door."
While staying at a house on vacation, they had blue bars and white bars of soap at the sinks. Upon seeing white bar of soap he said,"what do I do with this?" (Seriously, he didn't know what to do with a bar of soap!) Then upon seeing a blue one next to it, he said, "Oh, so you rub the soap until it turns blue?"
Every morning Luke is certain he does not sleep. He is absolutely convinced. We have taken videos of him sleeping just to try to convince him he sleeps every night.
Looking down at his shirt after eating lunch, Luke noticed a ketchup blob on his shirt. In all seriousness he said, "What?! How did this magically get on my shirt? I did NOT spill! I know I didn't spill! It just magically got on my shirt!"
JOEY: (This kid says the funniest things day in and day out. I can't even keep up with writing it all down. But here are a few good ones.)
After Joey comes walking out in a huge t-shirt, I said: "Hey Joe, I think that's Mikey or Luke's shirt...?"
Joey: "No, it's my new shirt."
To me, one day in the kitchen, "Hello me lady. Can I trouble you for a drink?"
On another day: "Mom, you're my best GAL!"
He calls hiccups "black hiccups." I have no idea where it came from. But now Elise has started calling them "black hiccups."
He says, "constructions" he means, "instructions"
He says, "consplosion" he means "explosion"
To Elise he said, "Hey Leesey, let's play 'boing the Leesey.' You be the Leesey!"
Later to Elise: "Let's play 'good guys win, bad guys lose.'"
One day in the car on the way home, I am prepping the kids to want to eat lunch (cuz it's often a battle). Joey suddenly says, "only the regular Joeys likes to eat food. The mento Joeys don't like to eat food." I say, "who are the mento Joeys." He says, "The mento Joeys live in caves and they only like to eat snacks and treats."
Randomly one day to dad he says: "It's just like the shoe to shoe."
Dad: "What's the shoe to shoe?"
Joe: "It's the mumble dance where Joeys go to the city all by himself to dance."
(I seriously don't know where he gets this stuff.)
After Joey rode the scooter around the driveway, he stopped and said, "don't you believe it, I'm a genius!"
ELISE:
After I put her down for a nap I walked by a little while later and heard: "Daaaad!! Daddy! Mom put me in my bed! Daaaaad! Mom put me in my bed!" Yes, she was trying to tell on me to dad. :)
When she says "my pony tails" she means her My Little Pony toys
She calls her juice "juices'
If you say "thank you," she will say "a welcome."
She wants you to follow her all the time. She yells, "fra me! fra me!"
Shocker. She doesn't like going to bed. She yells, "no tired! no tired! no bedtime!"
Whenever she is responding in the affirmative she squeaks in the highest voice I've ever heard, "yeah!" I mean, seriously, I think only dogs can hear it sometimes.
She calls polka dots, "polka nuts" It's kind of my favorite :)
And to every one who will listen when dad is around she says "ats MY daddy!"
10 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment