Saturday, November 14, 2009

Cheesy dancing!

Luke loves to dance. Even the tiniest amount of music can get him going. But nothing gets him going like the ending of "Imagination Movers" on Disney (Perhaps it's the fact that Mikey has been a long-time dancer with the Imagination Movers). After watching an episode one morning, he was loving the dancing so he and Mikey kept asking for me to play it over and over again. Finally I grabbed the camera to capture the moment. BUT as I mentioned a few posts ago
Luke says, "cheese" both when he wants to eat cheese and whenever he sees a camera. So I pulled out the camera to get the dancing and Luke immediately turned around, saw the camera and did what he always does when he sees the camera. Then he proceeded to dance as I wanted! But then he saw the camera again and did what he does. Love that kid.

Note: Though I normally love to capture Mikey dancing away as well, at this moment he did not have pants on. I was trying to only get Luke, but Mikey loves to be on camera, too so he kept trying to get in the shot. Sorry for racy shot.

No comments: