Saturday, November 14, 2009

Leaves!

Now that it has snowed I thought I'd finally get my leaf pictures up. Oh, poor Lance. With three MASSIVE trees in our backyard we end up with a sea of leaves that no one person should have to rake alone. So this year we bought a leaf blower. Still, it's no easy job.
But as much as Lance hates the leaves, a small part of him has to be a little okay with them because the boys absolutely LOVE them. For weeks it has been running, throwing, burying, drowning, jumping, falling, and anything else you can think of, in leaves.
Now about this video, I wish it were better. Lance was out blowing leaves and Luke wanted to get to him. The problem was the foot and half layer of leaves between him and dad. So he did what he had to do. He crawled. It was so cute and I ran for the camera! Unfortunately by the time I got back and got it turned on to video, I only caught the last few feet of crawling. But it was still cute so I thought I'd put it up.


Way to go Lance for getting all the leaves off the grass! It was no small feat!

No comments: