10 months ago
Friday, November 06, 2009
Yet Another "From the Mouth of Mikey"
So, as I was getting ready for school this morning, the whole family was in our bedroom. Kristy was trying to squeeze in a little bit more sleep, Luke was drinking a bottle and mostly watching a show, and Mikey was following me around, asking questions about everything in the world, as he tends to do. At one point, he asked if he would be able to go to my school when he gets bigger. I told him that that would be great (he already knows that Cougars are awesome and Utes are weak-sauce). I then told him that maybe he could follow in Daddy's and his Great-Grandpa's (Great-Grandpa Moss) footsteps and become a prosecutor (assuming I can get a job at some point). He then informed us that he would need his magnifying glass if he was going to be following Great-Grandpa's footprints. Elementary, my dear Watson. Why didn't I think of that?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment