Sunday, November 01, 2009

Pumpkins and Trick-or-Treating!

The boys got to go Trick-or-Treating twice and they certainly had twice the fun. On Friday night we did Trunk-or-Treating where Luke was introduced to the activity for the first time. His cute little voice trying to say "trick or treat" and "thank you" was just the cutest thingThen they went out again on Saturday. Luke had not forgotten and again, loved it. I wish I had gotten a better picture of these two ready to go out, but I could barely get them both in the frame long enough to take it! Luke is actually starting to walk toward me in this picture.

Mikey and Luke were so excited about carving their pumpkins. (Note: "carving pumpkins" means daddy drawing the faces on paper until Mikey approved and then daddy carving the pumpkins according to said drawings.)

Though I didn't get the best pictures of Mikey and Luke just before they went out, I did get this video which more than makes up for the lack of pictures.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the growl. That's great!