10 months ago
Sunday, November 01, 2009
Yet Another "From the Mouth of Mikey"
Quick Daddy Moment: So, we all went to our ward Trunk-or-Treat on Friday night, and both boys had a ton of fun. As soon as Luke saw that people were putting candy into his bucket, you could only have gotten it from him by prying it from his cold, dead fingers. As for Mikey, he knew what to expect, and loved every minute of it. Unfortunately, since we were only using the parking lot, the church building itself was all locked up. For those of you familiar with recently potty-trained three-year-olds, potty emergencies don't leave you with a lot of time to respond. So, after trying a few of the church doors and realizing that we were going to have a problem VERY soon, I tucked Mikey under my arm like a football and ran across the street to the vacant lot there. I told him we were going to sneak over and potty in the field, and he thought that was great. Then, as I was holding him in the superman position to prevent water damage to his pants or shoes, he turned to me and said, "Daddy, do you think the farmer will be mad?" I almost dropped him, I was laughing so hard. Priceless, that kid.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment