Monday, May 31, 2010

Big enough?

Yep. I think so.

I hesitate to post this because, well, do I really need MORE people to see me like this? But I always love it when people post prego pics so oh well. Plus, so what that I get huge!? If that's what it takes to cook up my adorable little squirts, it's worth it! So here I am! 1 week shy of 9 months.

As anyone who has ever been 9 months pregnant knows, of course I would normally be dying for this baby to come ASAP and would be consuming all the spicy food I can and jumping on every tramp I see. But seeing as Luke's birthday was only last Saturday, for his sake, each day that passes makes me feel a little better and gives these two one more day of separation in having their own special day to celebrate THEM! I was the most relieved when Saturday was over and I was still with child so any day would be just fine now. And I'm pretty sure that pretty soon here my desire to be able to see my own feet and not ache with every movement will overcome my desire for my kids' birthdays to be as far apart as possible and I will start wishing for labor every waking moment. Either way, it shouldn't be long now!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Best Wishes Kristy!! You still look as darling as ever!

Sarah said...

truly impressive! You look great