I just had to put up a few more of my little adorable, sleep depriving man. He's beyond cute, but man I wish I could sleep more :) Mikey and Luke constantly argue about whose turn it is to hold him.
He's 2 1/2 weeks now. At night he usually will go anywhere from 2 1/2 to 4 hours without eating. A 4 hour stretch feels pretty good (yes, that's sad that I get excited about 4 hours.) He eats like a champ and the scale shows it! At his two week appointment he was 9 lbs 7 oz so he put on more than a pound in a two weeks. The doctor was so proud! (Mikey weighed the same at two weeks, but he started out 11 oz more than Joey--Joey knows he's got to grow fast or get pounded on!) I'm so tired, but he's so worth it. I sure love him!
He's 2 1/2 weeks now. At night he usually will go anywhere from 2 1/2 to 4 hours without eating. A 4 hour stretch feels pretty good (yes, that's sad that I get excited about 4 hours.) He eats like a champ and the scale shows it! At his two week appointment he was 9 lbs 7 oz so he put on more than a pound in a two weeks. The doctor was so proud! (Mikey weighed the same at two weeks, but he started out 11 oz more than Joey--Joey knows he's got to grow fast or get pounded on!) I'm so tired, but he's so worth it. I sure love him!
No comments:
Post a Comment