Sunday, May 15, 2011

Happy Easter!!

(I know, I know. I'm like weeks late. Get over it.)

We had a fabulous Easter in spite of the so-so weather. Okay, the downright crappy weather. It's been the winter that never ends around here. But I'm pretty sure it can't last forever...right? Anyway...where was I?

Oh yes. So the boys started off with a Saturday morning Easter egg hunt. But not just any Easter egg hunt. Like, the BIGGEST Easter egg hunt on the planet. Of all the treasures this awesome neighborhood held for us, who would have guessed this?!

This wonderful lady above, from our ward, is the ring leader on this and here she is getting things started. (See the megaphone? That's how big.)


Luke is just getting started. That bucket of his is not even half full...it was overflowing when this was all over.


Mikey on the hunt


Just a few of those bonus prizes. Quite possibly one the hardest decisions of Mikey's little life.


Replenishing after the big morning


And what is Easter without some egg dyeing. Joey, of course, wanted to be a part of everything



The final product

And finally Easter dinner at Mimi and Bampa's. When kids have empty buckets, what else are they going to do...? (I didn't really take many pictures. So bad of me.)



*sigh*
Yes, I'm smiling, but it's in spite of myself. That shirt is part of a set of outfits purchased for all three boys for pictures recently taken, but more importantly for family pictures hopefully in the near future. Oh the damage one little piece of chocolate can do when a child finds said chocolate in a quiet corner by himself.... (Luckily, it did all come out.)

Happy Easter!!

No comments: