Friday, July 30, 2010

Catching up with Joey

Time to post all the pictures I haven't gotten around to posting for the past month! Our little Joey is just as cute as ever and is getting so big so fast (as they always seem to do.) He is now almost two months old and has grown out of his newborn clothes :(

He is doing great, but poor thing is definitely the third child (Lance and I both sympathize as fellow thirds :) He usually has to cry a little longer than either of the other kids ever had to, sometimes gets his feedings cut short or at least must take a little unexpected break in the middle of eating, has to share my lap with a brother while trying to nurse and has been hit on the head or face more than once as a result of a little two-year-old's "I just had to move and I just got a new little brother who takes all my mom's attention" tantrum. (More on Luke later.) Regardless of the attention stealing he does, his brothers are almost always crazy about him and love him a little TOO much, if you know what I mean. He has started to smile quite often and his brothers get even more excited when they can get a smile out of him. Nights still aren't great as he usually won't give me more than 3 or 4 hours at a time, but we're still getting by.

Now for some pictures you've missed:


Joey was blessed on July 11th...the day after we moved. I know, it was crazy. But you do what you gotta do, right! It was a great blessing with great people there and that is what is important (even if they had to sit amongst boxes after)


How sweet is this picture of Mikey and Joey! We were sad that we never got a picture with Luke after, but he fell asleep on the way home from church so he missed the whole party!

Just a whole bunch of cute Joey faces:




And like I said, more and more smiley!


This is for the grandparents. It's just the little wiggles and grunts of a 6-week-old, but moms and grandparents can't get enough of this stuff :)

No comments: