I meant to post this a month ago when we first got this, but then we were moving and I forgot! This was the picture the nursery sent home on Father's day for Lance. Could that be any cuter!?
I just posted some Father's day pictures too, recently. I see how often you post, and I think that you are amazing to do everything you do and still make time to update your blog. Sorry to hear about your stressful month--but look at all the good that came of it. I wish you were all coming out to WA next month so we could see you.
1 comment:
What a great idea!
I just posted some Father's day pictures too, recently. I see how often you post, and I think that you are amazing to do everything you do and still make time to update your blog. Sorry to hear about your stressful month--but look at all the good that came of it. I wish you were all coming out to WA next month so we could see you.
Post a Comment