Sunday, July 25, 2010

New House

As I mentioned earlier, we just moved! We have been looking for just the right house for about a year and half and it was well worth the wait! We couldn't be happier with our house (unless, of course, if it were in our last ward boundaries because we miss them!) But we have met some super nice people in this neighborhood and we know we will love this neighborhood, too.

We have been trying to get things unpacked and organized enough to take some decent pictures to post, but I fear that if I wait for that I'll never post pictures. So instead I thought I'd just put up the pictures that were used for the listing when the house was for sale (so none of the furniture is ours as it is all staging furniture--but I wouldn't have minded them leaving some of it! :) We have done a little bit of painting which we are super happy with, but for now this is what you get. I have not really bothered with putting these in any sort of order that makes sense. These are just a few random pictures and one day I WILL take some pictures when it looks more like our own :)

The Front (needs some pruning, flowers and things)

One of our favorite things! The view. We seriously comment on it ever time we go out on our deck. (And this picture doesn't even show the half of it!)

The laundry room (Who posts pictures of the laundry room? Well maybe you would if it was this AWESOME! I hate doing laundry so this was big deal for me. I love it :)
The family room

Master bath
Master bedroom
Kitchen
Finished basement (there is also a sub-basement that is unfinished)
More kitchen and dining
Living room
More living room
Entry


That's all for now!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your home you guys. Congratulations! And you have such a beautiful family. Where did you guys move to?

Nikki said...

It's beautiful, you guys. Congratulations!

Valancy Bastian said...

That looks like an awesome house. And that view is sa-weet. I hope you guys love it there.