Sunday, October 24, 2010

From the Mouth of Luke - The New Saga

And so it begins... Now Mikey, who would probably suffer some kind of horrific allergic reaction if exposed to more than five seconds of silence, has probably already said more words in his life than Luke will during the rest of his, but Luke still drops a gem every now and then.

We were driving in the car the other day, and Luke asked for his headphones (for the car's dvd player) as soon as we pulled out of the garage. Kristy reached around, pulling them from the pocket that he can't quite reach, and handed them to him. However, she was in the middle of saying something to me, and didn't hear his cute little thank you. After he tried a few times, I finally responded, telling him he was welcome. I got this reply:

"I was talking to Mom, Dad."

Well, there goes my cute, innocent little two-year-old.

No comments: