I don't know how many times I've done posts entitled something along the lines of "Brothers" or "Brotherly Love" or something like that, but what can I say, I have three boys and they sure love each other and I have endless supplies of cute "brother" pictures. So there really won't be an end to these. Anyway...

This picture was actually quite a feat to attain as Mikey and Luke are both smiling. For most of this time it was either Mikey smiling and holding Joey while Luke cried or Luke smiling while holding Joey and Mikey crying. It's a common fight: who gets to hold Joey.

Yes, at this point Luke has his head down crying. But cute picture of Mikey, right?

In spite of all the constant fighting, they are actually crazy about each other. In fact, whenever Mikey is at school or just in another room, Luke immediately starts in, "Where's my Mike? I miss my Mike! Where's my Mike!" It's so cute. And yes, he just randomly started calling him "Mike."

I had put Joey on the floor while I moved laundry along and starting hearing this full on laughing coming from him. I look out and there is Mikey just smiling at him. That in turn caused Joey to just laugh and laugh. This a common occurrence. It's like Joey just came out loving Mikey.

There is nothing the kids love more than being able to match
PJs. (Never can get these pictures to flip right.)

See? So excited about matching. (Plus, they are just so cute when they do. Come on, how long am I going to be able to get them to dress alike? My days are numbered!)


On very, very special occasions (aka, when we're desperate to get the kids into the bath quickly and they are resisting) we allow them to bathe in our bath. Nothing makes bubbles like a jetted tub :) Needless to say, they love it.
No comments:
Post a Comment