Okay, I'm always playing catch up. At least I try. I can't believe how big Joey is getting! He's getting cuter and cuter every day, but at the same time, it makes me a little sad that he's already not my little tiny newborn any more! :( Anyway, he was 4 months on October 3. He was about 17 lbs which is almost spot on with his brothers at that age. But at least by round three I know enough to just go ahead and put him in the 9 month clothes instead of trying to get additional use out of the 6 month clothes he was only in for like 2 weeks. (Yep, he's in 9 to 12 month clothes.)
Anyway, so here he is over the past month.
Sept. 24, 2010

Sept. 28, 2010

Oct. 3, 2010 (Exactly 4 months)

Oct. 4, 2010

Oct. 15

I just love his smile. It makes my day every day.


Oct. 17, 2010 I know, those big eyes, right? So cute.

Oct. 21, 2010


So that's Joe right now. We are having so much fun with him. The boys just absolutely love him. And Mikey can make him laugh like no one else can. He's just a happy and cute kid. I can't even imagine us without him now :)
No comments:
Post a Comment